Thursday 8 June 2017

ONE DAY MORE - 2017 ELECTION VERSION


ONE DAY MORE – ELECTION 2017 VERSION
(To be sung to the tune of 'One Day More')

JEREMY CORBYN
One day more
Another day another smear of me
This never-ending road to Tory-lead
These innocents who’ll lose their lot
Those Tories will take all they’ve got

THERESA MAY (to BORIS JOHNSON)
I did not live until today
How can I live if we are parted?

CORBYN
Labours Roar!

MAY and BORIS
Tomorrow we’ll be worlds away,
And yes with you, the lies all started

DIANE ABBOTT
One more day all on my own

MAY and BORIS
Will we ever cheat again?

ABBOTT
One more day with no one caring

MAY and BORIS
I love wheat fields - do you?

ABBOTT
What a life I might have known

MAY and JOHNSON
I swear dementia tax is true

ABBOTT
But I forgot the facts on air!

TIM FARRON
One more day I’ve got the horn

BORIS
Do I follow where May goes?

FARRON
Not for gays though, they’re in Freedom

BORIS
Can we wreck NHS Care?

FARRON
Yes our ranks did fall at dawn

JOHNSON
Do I stay and sort my hair?

FARRON
With you be Lib Dem with me?

ALL
The time is now, May’s in a field!

CORBYN
One day more!

AMBER RUDD (at BBC debate)
One day more to revolution
I’ll debate it in her place
No more national insurance u-turns.
Theresa’s home - so I’ll save face

CORBYN
Labour roar!

NIGEL FARAGE and PAUL NUTTALL
Watch ‘em run amuck
Catch ‘em as they fall
Never know your luck
When there’s a Brexit call
Lie about some facts
Lose respect a lot
But most of them are racists
So they won’t care much

LABOUR (group 1)
CONSERVATIVES (group 2)
1 – One day to a new beginning
2 – Make the papers smear and lie
1 – Every man will be a king
2 – Just the rich will be a king
1 – There’s a new world for the winning
2 -  There’s private healthcare to be won


ALL 
Do you hear the people sing?

NICOLA STURGEON
My place is Scotland - Och aye the noo!

CORBYN
Labour Roar!

MAY and JOHNSON
I did not run in wheat today.

ABBOTT
One more day all on my own!

MAY and JOHNSON
How can I live now Corbyn’s started?

RUDD:
We will take the teacher’s wages
We will keep police numbers low
Theresa May was meant to be here
But she hates debates, you know.

CORBYN:
Labour roar!

MAY and JOHNSON
Tomorrow Paxman – go away!

ABBOTT
What a life I might have known!

JOHNSON
And yet Brexit has started (MAY shouting ‘Strong and Stable’ underneath - repeated ad infinitum)

RUDD (overlapping)
One more day to evolution
Yes my name is Amber Rudd
We’ll be ready Labour schoolboys
We will smear their names with mud

FARAGE and NUTTALL (overlapping)
Watch em’ run amok
Catch em’ as they fall
No one gives a fuck
When you’re a footballer - (you never were Paul so be quiet)

CORBYN
Tomorrow is not far away
We’re for the many – Labour’s day!

ALL
Tomorrow we’ll discover
What the UK has in store
One more Yawn
One more day
One U-TURN more!


No comments:

Post a Comment